Global Digital Textile Conference
Registrations are now open!
ACIMIT members are invited to the inaugural Global Digital Textile Conference 2022. The hybrid event will take place on 5-6 October 2022 in-person at the Sheraton Lake Como hotel in Como, Italy, and virtually at events.wtin.com/GDTC. Delegates can expect networking opportunities as well as insights into:
- Technology roadmap: Development of the production landscape to 2030
- Printing market in 2030: What role will inkjet printing play over this decade?
- Sustainability: Within production processes
- Government policy: Its impact across the textile industry
- Reshoring: Strategic agenda for textile innovation
- Design aspects of digital printing: Understanding the needs of fashion and sportswear brands
In-person @ Como, Italy
Live stream @ events.wtin.com/GDTC
ACIMIT members will benefit from 20% discount on the full price of the ticket, input discount code ACIMIT20 when registering for your tickets.
ACIMIT member discount
2-day conference ticket: €720
2-day virtual conference ticket: €240
2-day conference ticket: €900
2-day virtual conference ticket: €300
With a rich history in textiles and a high adoption rate of inkjet textile printing within brands and textile manufacturers, Como offers a complete ecosystem to understand and support the common goals of the industry.
We want to bring together key players within the digital textile ecosystem. Hybrid offers the ability to expand the content and networking reach of the event. Whether attending in-person or virtually, you will have the opportunity to connect with key speakers, companies and innovators.
To discuss speaking and sponsoring opportunities, please contact email@example.com